Our AdvancedColorChooser component is designed as a total replacement for the JColorChooser that comes with Java. Like all of our components, it can also be used as a JavaBean in your favorite GUI designer.
Whilst the API interface is based
on the original JColorChooser that comes with Swing, this color picker has a
closer resemblence to the kind of color picker found in commercial painting
- Easy selection of color based on graphical display of hue/saturation/lightness values
- "Recent Colors" section.
- "Custom Colors" section, where popular colors can be stored.
- Add your own data source for the Custom Colors - persits the information where YOU want it.
- Swatches - and the ability to define your own Swatches.
- Displays RGB, HSL and HTML color values.
- Can be limited to "Web-Safe" colors.
- Used just like the JColorChooser.
- Uses the ColorSelectionModel from JColorChooser to listen for changes.
A single developer licence costs just $50 - order 5 licences for $40 each, or 10 at only $35 each! Source code licences are also available for $500. AdvancedColorChooser also ships with the full version of the JPopupSlider component, worth $15.
So why not check out the demo and download it to make a real difference to your Swing applications.