A selection of borders that can be applied to any component in your Java Swing application.
Currently there are 5 borders in this library:
- Designed for creating attractive Eclipse-like applications.
- Adds an interpolated picture frame effect around a component.
- This border can cycle between two borders at a rate that you can configure easily.
- Similar to the FlashingBorder, but you can cycle between as many Borders as you like.
- Draws the border using the Stroke and Paint options of the Graphics2D class.
We will be adding to this library over time, so watch out for more quality borders.